Our vision is to distribute solar lights to people without electricity around the world, to help improve their lives, reduce risk of burns and help kids have a way to do home work at night, and to work with Rotarians, Rotary Clubs, Friends of Rotary and the Community to share the light.
- New Dimension – Provide lights to the half billion people that don’t have any lights at all.
- Reduce Poverty – Replace existing kerosene lamps which reduces costs dramatically.
- Increase Health – Reduce the harmful effect of the fumes from kerosene.
- Reduce Fire Hazards – Reduce fire hazard in the home.
- Enable Students – Provide the opportunity for study at night.
- Educate People – In business processes
- Empower Women – By creating greater gender equality and opportunities for women.
- Empower Communities – By enabling them to run their own Micro- Businesses.
- Low Cost – $15 per light (plus freight).
- Cost Neutral to Rotary Clubs
Read about the hardships faced by a significant number of people living in the modern world without the benefit of electricity.
Our vision is to distribute solar lights to people without electricity around the world.
There are a number of ways you can help in the Rotary Solar Lights Project.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the ongoing Rotary Solar Lights Project.