We offer a unique, affordable, lightweight & robust solar lights that are easy to use.
They provide 8 hours of light per charge.
Each light has two brightness settings and they can be clipped together in a panel when the lighting requirement is greater.
- Dimensions: 9x9x2.5 cm, 140gms packaged
- 3000 lights shipped per cubic metre
- 6 LEDs produce 16 lumens; 12 LEDs produce 32 lumens
- Robust triple function push button (off, half light & full light)
- Replaceable batteries
- Strong clip-together system to form a panel of lights
- Lifespan – 2 years
- Eight hours in sunlight will produce eight hours of light
Read about the hardships faced by a significant number of people living in the modern world without the benefit of electricity.
Our vision is to distribute solar lights to people without electricity around the world.
There are a number of ways you can help in the Rotary Solar Lights Project.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the ongoing Rotary Solar Lights Project.